1. First, you have to choose a game that you want to download
2. Click Button Download
3. After you have downloaded the file you have to unpack the archive. For this you need Winrar.
4. After that you have to open the .ISO files. For older operating systems, you need an extra program for this.
5. Then you can start the setup and install the game. (You can set your desired settings)
6. After the installation you have to open the installation folder of the game and insert ALL files in the folder “Crack” into the installation folder. (The “Crack” folder may also have a different name for some games, such as “CODEX”, “PLAZA” or “CPY”, which always depends on which cracking team has cracked the game).
7. Then you can start the game

  • The most common error: Correctly set as instructed, when the game plays an error regarding the .dll files, this error is the most common, in fact it is not an error but your computer lacks support software for the game. In fact, to determine which software is missing, it is very difficult, but in many years of war, I can summarize the below installer, which is also about 90% of the current support software, just put it after This is also less common. If in the remaining 10%, go to google search for missing dll file in C://Windows/System32
  • The most crap error: When Play game steam window appears, this is not an error but it is correct to forget to copy crack, you have already copied it, this is also a lot, copy wrong! Remember to copy as instructed, copy inside the crack folder and paste it into the game folder, when the message appears, select Replace!
  • Directx và vc_credist: Download here